Microsoft Outlook is the best email client when it comes to effectively arranging all contacts in one place. Apart from sending and receiving mails, outlook also has one of the most effective customer care unit known as Outlook customer tech support which provides complete support for all Microsoft Outlook issues.
What does Microsoft Outlook offers?
Apart from allowing users to seamlessly send and receive emails, Outlook offers the users a plethora of benefits to users including;
- Email management
Now easily manage your email accounts with a unique signature or font. Microsoft outlook allows you easily organize all your emails in different folders manually as well as automatically.
- Contact management
Utilize the contact management of Outlook to easily add or import your contacts from email as well as electronic business cards. You can choose whether to project your contacts through their first or last name.
Microsoft Outlook also offers complete security to your email account and keeps your data secure. It automatically filters any mail that comes with suspicious attachments that may harm your computer system. You can configure Outlook to block automatic download of attachments such as photographs or other attached files.
The calendar feature of Outlook allows you to keep a track of your future appointments and meetings. You can modify the Outlook calendar to match your work schedule and also change the time zone.
I have been trying to import my other email accounts to Outlook. Kindly provide assistance regarding the same.
In case you are using multiple email accounts such as Gmail or Yahoo and would like to have one single service for all the emails; you can count on Outlook. Microsoft Outlook allows users to connect up to five email accounts and view all of them from the Outlook inbox.
The experts at the Outlook customer support have come up with a step-by-step guide on how to connect email accounts to Outlook.com. Just follow the steps mentioned below;
- Sign in to your Outlook.com account.
- On the navigation bar, select the cog symbol then select options.
- Under the left-pane, click on Mail then Accounts and then select Connected accounts.
- If you are trying to connect a Gmail account, click on Gmail. In order to choose any other email account click on other email accounts.
- On connect your email account page, enter the email address and password that you wish to connect with Outlook.
- Click on Ok.
- Choose the options to return to the Outlook inbox where your connected account will be displayed in the folder list.
If you are unable to connect your email account with Outlook.com account using the steps mentioned above; contact the experts at Outlook tech support via toll-free number 0-800-82-3300