Avast is the first name that comes to anyone’s mind when searching round-the- clock data protection service; offline and online. The plethora of products and services offered by Avast provide complete peace of mind to individuals and businesses. The antivirus works well on all windows based systems.
However, sometimes an issue may crop up while using Avast antivirus on Windows 10. No need to worry as our experts at Avast Antivirus UK Support line have come up with easy to follow steps to take care of the issue. These will help prevent similar problems in the future, thereby giving you a smooth experience with Avast.
Windows 10 Action Center does not recognize Avast
One of the issues that might be faced by Windows 10 users includes Windows Center not recognizing Avast Antivirus. If you are facing such a problem, the error message displayed will be – “Windows Defender and Avast Antivirus are turned off / Windows did not find an antivirus program”.
However, following the below mentioned steps provided by Avast Technical Support team will ensure that this issue does not bother you again.
Firstly, try disabling and re-enabling Avast Antivirus to make Windows 10 recognize it;
- Next, Right-click on the Avast Antivirus Icon on the taskbar on your desktop.
- Now go to the shields control and choose disable for 10 minutes.
- Afterwards, enable it again and select enable all shields.
The issue will be resolved; however, if the problem still persists then do the following;
- Go to Start Menu and select Command Prompt.
- Once opened, enter winmgmt / verifyrepository and press Enter.
- Now you will get a message as “WMI repository is consistent –no problems
detected”, type “winmgmt / resetrepository” and press Enter.
- However, if you get “WMI repository is inconsistent –problems detected”, type
“winmgmt / Salvagerepository” and press Enter.
- In case you are provided with a message as “WMI repository has been salvaged –
WMI repository has been successfully rebuilt”, continue to the last step.
- Now reset the computer.
If you still face issues activating you licence please feel free to call Windows Technical Support Number to know the exact problem. Technical support experts are trained for diagnosing the issues and fixing it instantly.