Looking for help in Installing Microsoft Office 365 on your PC?
Call Microsoft Office technical support at 0 800 820 3300 for Instant support installing Microsoft Office 365
Setting, configuring or installing Microsoft Office 365 can be a daunting task for those who are not technologically well versed. We understand the need for professional assistance in this process hence Microsoft Support technical assistance is made available for you 24×7. With Microsoft Office 365, one can download the latest applications and access Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One-note and Publisher anywhere and everywhere.
If you are finding problem in setting up Microsoft Office 365, follow the below steps given by Microsoft Technical Support experts thoroughly.
Steps to set up Microsoft Office 365 – From Microsoft Office technical Support
If this is a new copy of Office and you haven’t redeemed your product key (if one came with your copy) or associated it with a Microsoft account, go to office.com/setup and follow the prompts to sign in and enter your product key.
- Go to My Office Account at office.com/myaccount.If you’re not already signed in with the Microsoft account associated with your copy of Office do that now. If you’re signed in with a different account, sign out of that and then sign in again with the correct Microsoft account.
- If you have an Office 365 subscription and your screen looks like the one below, select Install > first. Select Install. By default, this installs the 32-bit version of Office on your PC using the language you selected when you redeemed the product. If you want to install the 64-bit version, change your language, or install Office 2013
- Depending on your browser, go to the install pop up that appears and click Run (in Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox). The install begins.
- Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Follow the instructions in the window, for example Click Start > All Apps to see where your apps are, and select Close.
- Start using an Office application right away by opening any app such as Word or Excel. In most cases, Office is activated once you start an application and after you agree to the License terms by clicking Accept.
- Office might activate automatically. If you see the Microsoft Office Activation Wizard, follow the prompts to activate Office. If you need help, see Activate Office 365, Office 2016, or Office 2013.
Office is taking very long to install, or you received an error while Installing? Install button is grayed out or isn’t working? Or You see “Stop, you should wait to install Office 2016”. Don’t worry our Microsoft Technical Support unit will provide remote support all day. You can get all your Microsoft Office technical support at home while you relaxing. While we provide you Microsoft Tech support, our techies will be on the phone with you so you know each step of the process. When you receive support from our Microsoft Office technical Support team you can be rest assured that you are receiving the highest quality of Microsoft Technical support. The Microsoft Support techies are put through a rigorous training program before they can provide Microsoft Support to our customers. When you call our Microsoft technical support number, we guarantee you an outstanding experience every time. Call 0-800-820-3300 to speak with a Microsoft Support techie and put all your computer problems at ease.