Microsoft Office is the best professional work suite offered by Microsoft Corporation. Whether it’s typing a company document, sending an email or preparing a presentation for your school project; Microsoft Office has got you covered with its wide variety of applications matching every need. Apart from the vast array of products serving both individuals and business needs. Microsoft also offers one of the best after-sales service known as Microsoft office support, which is available 24*7.
In case you are using an Android device and looking to install the Microsoft Office Suite; you might get confused as to what is the proper procedure for the installation. Don’t worry as the experts at Microsoft office customer support have come up with a guide to help you resolve this issue.
The steps mentioned below will help you easily setup and install Microsoft Office on your Android device;
- On your Android device, tap on a Microsoft Office application such as Word. Click Signin in case you have a Microsoft account or Office 365 account.
- Enter the personal Microsoft account or the Office 365 email address and click on Next.
- Enter the password associated with the account and click on Signin.
- Tap on Start using Word to start the application. In case you have any other Office applications installed on your Android device then your files and OneDrive files will be automatically transferred.
- In order to add another account, tap on Open then on Add a place. If you are using OneNote then click on Settings then Accounts.
- Now choose the type of Cloud service such as OneDrive or Dropbox depending on the space required.
What is the requirement for installing Microsoft Office on my android device?
The minimal requirements for installing Microsoft Office on your android device are as follows;
- Android version 4.4.4. Please note that Android M is not supported
- Minimum of 1GB RAM or more
- Screen size of 10.1 inches or more
How can Microsoft office customer support help me?
While installing Microsoft Office application and setting up its related applications, if you face an issue then you can contact our experts for their expert guidance. We will provide you with the best solutions so that you do not face any technical issue while working on Office 365.
You can call us on our Microsoft office customer support toll-free number 0-800-820-3300.