Microsoft Outlook Password Reset
Microsoft Outlook is the premium email service offered by Microsoft Corporation. Outlook offers a number of features that includes setting an appointment using calendar, adding or deleting contacts using the address book and inbox clean up tools. Microsoft Outlook offers one of the best ways to send and receive mails without any time delay. Also, the email client offers easy social connection via a social connection button which allows you to stay updated on all major social platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn.
However, those using Microsoft Outlook for the first time may find it a bit confusing as to how to reset Microsoft outlook password. There is no need to worry as the experts at Microsoft Outlook support will help you in taking care of this confusion.
We have come up with a step-by-step guide to how you can reset a password for your Outlook account.
Guide on setting a password for Outlook Data File
- Open Outlook, on the File tab choose Account Settings.
- On the Data Files tab, choose the Outlook Data File (.pst) for which you want to create or change a password, and then choose Settings.
- Choose Change password.
- In the Change Password dialog box, enter the new password and Verify password box. The password should not be more than 15 characters.
- Please remember to use a case-sensitive password that has a combination of minimal of eight uppercase and lowercase letter, number and symbols. This will help provide better password protection.
- Click OK to set the password.
However, in the off-chance that you are unable to follow the above mentioned steps; feel free to contact our customer care unit at Outlook Email Support . Rest assured as we will provide you with nothing less than the best solutions for all your Outlook related issues. Or else call us for Outlook Support at Outlook Email Support Number 0 808 164 2786 for Password recovery of your outlook account.