How To Stop And Uninstall Skype For Business
Skype is the best video calling and internet messaging application allowing users to stay connected with their loved ones from any part of the world. With its multi-platform support allowing Android, Windows and iOS users to connect seamlessly, skype provides users with the opportunity to share photos, emoticons and video messages effortlessly with everyone. Business owners can easily arrange video meetings on the web with their prospective clients or business partners using Skype.
What does Skype offer for business owners?
For individuals who are running either a small or large-scale business, skype offers the following benefits;
- Unlimited online meetings
- Built-in instant messenger
- Offer new ideas to your business partners during online meetings using the instant messenger service offered by Skype.
Now organize unlimited online video conferences with your clients and business partners using the online meetings feature that allows up to 10 people without any subscription fees.
Offer new ideas to your business partners during online meetings using the instant messenger service offered by Skype.
Set-up Skype easily from your PC/MAC, iPhone, iPad or Android device with multi-device support offered by Skype.
Draw and draft your next business plan with ease at the same time while online. It is just like being in the same room.
Skype offers many advantages to those looking for a face-to-face interaction with their loved ones. However, some users are bothered by the constant auto-start of Skype whenever they switch on their computer system.
There is no need to worry anymore as the experts at Skype tech support have come-up with easy to follow guidelines on how to resolve this issue.
Guide for stopping auto-start of Skype
- Click on the Skype icon.
- In Skype for business, choose the Tool icon then select Options.
- Under Options, choose Personal and uncheck Automatically start the app when I log on to Windows. Then select Start the app in background and then click on Ok.
- Next, choose File then click on Exit.
However, if you are looking to uninstall Skype from your computer then make sure to follow the steps mentioned below.
Guide for uninstalling Skype
- Go to Control Panel then Programs.
- Next go to Program and Features then click-on Uninstall or change a program.
- Select Skype for business then Uninstall. In case you don’t see Skype for business then you are using a version integrated with Office 365. In such a situation, the only choice is to uninstall Office completely.
- When prompted, select Uninstall.
- After uninstallation is complete, click on Close.After uninstallation is complete, click on Close.
In case you are unable to remove Skype from the system, make sure to contact our experts at Skype technical support number 0-800-820-3300